What Would Conan Do? What Would Conan Do?

Pretty Good

A nice little animation the animation was amazing though and i see potential with you. So im mostly giving this an 8 because i see what you can do in the future. =]

My Garden My Garden

It was ok

Yah, it was pretty relaxing, it was very repetitive and got boring, the music was annoying at first, i mean it was good animation and OK graphics. If you really tried to make a nice flash movie and with a good storyline i would see a good future for you in flash. -thx
-maximum679

SnakeyGuy responds:

Lol, cheers man. This is actually my first semi-proper flash I've made. I made it in this class I do, just after I'd learnt the art of movie clips. This was in March or April sometime. This guy, Snakey, harrassed me to upload it on this random account we created during another class. I'm glad you could... appreciate it, lol.
My more modern and sophisticated flash movies are more impressive. I'm soon uploading a trailer for an epic cartoon I've ben working on. I'll make an alpha. Lol, you probably don't care but I need to confirm that I'm not second rate try-hard flash artist.

Sherlock Holmes: Pumpkin Sherlock Holmes: Pumpkin

Great!

That was really nice and well animated, haha sherlock wasn't too smart was he? Well it was really funny and had some nice ideas, great work! -thx

-Maximum679

Boombox 2 Boombox 2

Ok...

It was okay.. i mean the game was put together V ERY well , nice buttons, sleek music, but it wasn't unique really and mouse controls got annoying, especially on a laptop

Downhill Dash 2 Downhill Dash 2

it was Ok

This game was OK, not a game i would play for ever put it was good and i liked slolom but the trick mode should be improved.

The Relic Rush The Relic Rush

Good

This is a very good game although it gets boring after awhile and it might just be my slow computer but the guy takes damage if he is somewhat near a camera and not in it's vision

Virus - Oasis Virus - Oasis

me like

idk what to say but i liked it!

Imp Imp

boring

a minute in it did not get dirty..

|-Desperation-| (WIP) |-Desperation-| (WIP)

Pretty nice!

I thought everything was amazing and had great emotion. I just wanted to write a review bc I think the kick fuzzes up a little with other sounds. That should be worked on - unless its my headphones for some reason. Other than that, nice!!!!!!!

O-Prime125 responds:

Yes I know, I totally forgot to update this and finish this song lol, I will fix it, btw the quality of this is song I minimised it and that is the result of the low quality fuzzy kick. Thanks for the review though! :)